For the Faculty of Economics and Business we are looking for an enthusiastic FEB third year Bachelor- or Masterstudent that wants to help out at the Admissions department for 16 hours per week.
What will you do?
In general you will be supporting the Admissions Office of your Faculty. As the name suggests, this department handles all the admissions of new students, especially dealing with international students. Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
· Supporting prospective students with their application by phone, e- mail/Topdesk or face to face;
· Making sure application files are complete;
· Administering and verifying incoming documents and test scores.
And what profile are we looking for?
For this job it is not necessary that you are fluent in Dutch, which means this position is also open for EU-students! Moreover you will qualify if you are:
· Current student in a Master program or third year Bachelor at the FEB;
· Proficient in English;
· Good communication skills;
· Customer friendly and patient attitude;
· Some experience with data analysis in Excel.
What do we offer?
As a student-assistant at a Masters level, you will earn an hourly wage of €16,46 per hour. If you are a third year Bachelor student, your hourly wage will be €15,19. On top of that you will receive 22% in reservations through us. The job will start from December onwards and continue for the rest of the academic year, until the 1st of September.
Want to apply?
Simply do so by clicking the 'Solliciteren'-button on this page! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or send an e-mail!