For an internationally oriented asset management firm, we are looking for a Receptionist and Office Administrator (0,8 fte).
What are you going to do?
This position will be primarily responsible for creating and managing all the, ensuring that all facilities services, front desk and administration services are actively managed and maintained. This role will act as the first spokesperson for all our visitors to greet and assist them in a correct professional manner consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Develop, execute and maintain, with the appropriate approvals, the filing and archiving and permissions structure of the facilities and administration department that adheres to company requirements;
- Responsible for maintaining staff meeting minutes and, preparation of presentations and documents and ensures that all the work of the team is delivered to the quality required;
- Ensures that the front desk is always staffed to provide the greatest level of customer service representative of the brand and image of the company and coordinates that with appropriate areas where needed;
- Provide exemplary customer service to all our clients ensuring that each client and visitor receives the service that they are accustomed to and which meets the policies and standards of the company;
- Ensure full control of access and security to the office keeping in line with the agreed policies of the organization.
Who are you?
The receptionist and office administrator shall always set the example of the level of service, professionalism and diplomacy, confidentiality and precision as is required to meet the set standards of the department and of the organization.
Therefor the minimum qualifications are:
- Diploma or degree in office management; HAVO, MBO Secretarial education (e.g. Schoevers) or other relevant degrees;
- Proven customer service skills & sensitivity to the need and profile of high net worth clients & International Institutions;
- Strong organizational, work prioritization and time managment skills;
- Proven skills of working in reception area;
- Able to multi-task, work independently and under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (both in dutch and english).
Duration & Salary
The duration of the job is undetermined for now. Of course this wil be extended when the work is satisfactory. The salary will range from €1800 - €2000, depending on your education and experience.
Apply for this job!
By using the button on this page!