Do you have a BSc or MSc degree in either a Chemistry or Marketing related field? And do you already have some (1 year minimum) experience in (digital) marketing? Then we have a perfect opportunity to boost your career at one of our clients, as a Marketing Specialist in the field of Pharmaceutical Research (Amsterdam based).
Where will you be working?
The office is based in Amsterdam and has a laboratory attached to it. The company is US based, but has recently opened a branch in Amsterdam to service the European market. It provides laboratory measurement services, laboratory instruments and 100% automated inspection systems for use in all phases of the pharmaceutical life cycle. The team in Amsterdam consists of about 30+ people, that you will be joining as a Marketing Specialist.
What will you be doing as a Marketing Specialist?
As part of the Marketing Operations, under the Product Marketing Team, you'll be responsible for campaigns and marketing programs. This includes campaings across a variety of channels, supporting in email campaigns' design, analyzing relevant data and using digital platforms. But your responsibilities are not limited to the digital world, as you will also be involved in the planning and promotion of workshops, conferences and exhibitions.
Summarizing, your key responsibilites are:
- Content creation;
- Campaign launches across all channels;
- Creating marketing campaigns (using WordPress and Pardot);
- Analyzing and tracking data;
- Participating in and planning of exhibitions and conferences;
- Support with building the landing pages and emails, updating and editing the website;
- Manage the database for outsourced activities;
- Planning email campaigns, understanding priorities: project management.
And who are we looking for?
As mentioned before, it is required that you have at least one year of experience in (digital) marketing. You also live in or around Amsterdam! A BSc or MSc in a Chemistry or Marketing related field is required aswell, but if you're not sure if your field is related, do not hesitate to contact us so we can work out the possibilities together.
Furthermore, you have:
- At least one year of experience with Salesforce / Pardot;
- Very strong commercial, organizational and communicative skills;
- Good presentation skills and amazing attention to detail;
- The ability to work effectively both independently and in a (global) team;
- Very strong written and verbal English skills;
- A place of residence in - or very close to - Amsterdam and a Dutch 'BSN'.
And what do we offer?
You will get a contract directly with the company with the duration of at least one year. You will be working 32 to 40 hours a week, whichever you prefer. Your salary will depend on relevant work experience, but will definetely be competetive. On top of that, you get the chance to grow with this organization, which is itself rapidly expanding!
Apply easily by clicking the 'Solliciteren' button on this page! If you have any questions, please contact Dorrit using the information below.
Bij StudiJob kijken wij verder dan jouw cv, wat ook inhoudt dat wij alle kandidaten die op deze vacature solliciteren gelijk behandelen zoals beschreven in ons antidiscriminatiebeleid. Ben jij een kandidaat met afstand tot de arbeidsmarkt? Niet bij ons! We moedigen je aan om altijd te solliciteren, zodat we in gesprek kunnen over alle mogelijkheden.