For a pharmaceutical company at Amsterdam Science Park StudiJob is looking for a parttime Laboratory Assistant (16-24hrs per week).
What will you do as a Laboratory Assistant?
- Support the lab team with their current measurement services projects;
- Customer product sample analysis;
- Perform measurements;
- Customer product sample analysis and recertification of standards, such as instrument set-up, perform measurements and analyze data and write scientific reports in English.
Who are you?
- Finished or are still following a study in (bio)chemistry/physics/pharmacy or related fields;
- Interested in the pharmaceutical industry, experience is a plus;
- Ability to work effectively in a small team;
- Flexible personality: you are able to adapt to unexpected and urgent requests;
- Very well organized and able to set priorities.
Period and terms
We are looking for someone who is available every other day, for a period of approximately six months. Less working hours is possible. Your hourly wage will be between €12,- and €13,- depending on relevant studies and/or affinity with laboratory work.
Where will you work?
This organization is the world leader in laser-based headspace analysis of pharmaceutical products. They provide solutions for the pharmaceutical industry including laboratory measurement services, laboratory instruments and 100% automated inspection systems for use in all phases of the pharmaceutical product life cycle. They support product lines and are the supplier of laboratory services to customers in Europe. Currently, the Amsterdam team consists of 18 people serving the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for candidates that are familiar with a laboratory environment. Is this you? We are looking forward to your response (by applying via the website). Still doubting? Please do not hesitate to contact Dorrit using the details below to schedule an appointment for an exploratory meeting and a cup of coffee. Then we take our time to go through everything!