For a company with a real entrepreneurial spirit, StudiJob is looking for an Implementation Engineer for 32-40 hours a week. This company makes it easy to receive and pay bills via digital communication channels. They do this with different teams that are supported by the Tech team that develops and manages their SaaS platform. They are now looking for a new colleague for the Ops department!
What are you going to do?
- You are co-responsible for the technical part of the commissioning for new customers and the smooth implementation of additions and improvements for existing customers;
- You also answer questions from customers and prospects about the use of APIs, the technical aspects of the application and the deployability of the services;
- Many of the customers send their payment requests by email. The activities include designing and creating (in HTML and CSS) dynamic email templates that match their corporate identity. You also think about whether the content of the expressions in various channels such as email, SMS, whatsapp, in-app is optimal and if the website covers the right content and try to optimize the UX;
- You work efficient and accurately with a 'first time right' mentality and you pay a lot of attention to the look & feel, clarity and convenience for the recipient. In short, you help the customer to work with the platform as good and efficiently as possible;
Make sure that the customers's clients can pay as quickly and easily as possible. You will deal with a variety of customers, from SMEs to multinationals and you will be given the freedom to work on your own professional development and try out new things.
Who are you?
- An education at polytechnical level (preferably a technical background);
- Preferably 1-2 years of work experience;
- Affinity and experience with software solutions;
- Looking for solutions where others see problems;
- An accurate and precise work attitude;
- Good communication skills, flexibility, eagerness to learn and daring to take initiative;
- You enjoy working independently as well as working together in a team;
- A sense of usability and design are an advantage;
- Hands -on mentality and able to work independently: we roll up our sleeves, sort out things and get things done.
What do you get?
- A relaxed atmosphere where people work hard;
- Leading projects at major A brands;
- Room for growth and development;
- Short lines of communication and a collegial, innovative working environment in a professional organization;
- Spacious office with its own roof terrace;
- Good working atmosphere, drinks, fun team activities and unforgettable trips.
Where are you going to work?
As an international B2B FinTech software company, this organization helps other organizations automate their financial processes. With offices in Europe, North America and Asia, they are active in various industries from medium size to multinationals.They make it easy to receive and pay bills through digital communication channels. Their customers include insurers, utility companies, telecom operators, publishers, housing cooperatives and schools. They do this with a Tech team that develops and manages their SaaS platform, an Ops team that devises and implements our solutions and a commercial team to find and exploit new opportunities.
Are you the new Engineer this company needs? Then we look forward to your reply (by applying via the site). Still not sure? Please do not hesitate to contact Dorrit using the details below.