For the Centre for Blended Learning at the Faculty Economics and Business of the UvA, StudiJob is looking for:
Student Assistants Online Learning (8-19h per week)
Who are we looking for:
The Centre for Blended Learning at the Economics and Business Faculty is looking for student assistants to support lecturers in creating high quality online instructional material. We need assistants to help lecturers create video material, online feedback, interactive exercises and more!
We are looking for suitable candidates who are available to start as soon as possible until the 1st of September 2020 for 8 – 19 hours per week.
Non-Dutch speakers with adequate English from the EU are also eligible for this position.
About your tasks:
In this position, you will collaborate on several projects. Your main tasks will be:
- Editing and recording videos – no prior experience required, but an interest to learn the technical skills is important;
- Creating interactive online learning modules (text, video, quizzes, etc.);
- Creating feedback for (existing) online formative tests;
- Performing administrative tasks (uploading students to online platforms, setting deadlines for online formative tests, gathering data for project evaluation etc.).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a registered student (second- or third-year Bachelor, or Master) who is flexible and eager to gain professional experience. It is important that you are a student in one of the programmes offered at Economics and Business or a research master student at the FMG. You also have:
- Proficiency in English;
- Good communication skills;
- Affinity with video and online platforms;
- An interest in developing the required technical skills.
Period and salary:
You can start immediately (if you are available to start at a later moment, let us know!). Your weekdays are flexible, this way the position is easy to combine with your studies.
You can discuss your availability beforehand and adapt to your changing schedule.
Eager to apply?
Are you interested in innovative education and want to learn technical (video) skills? Then we are looking for you! You can apply by sending your resume and short motivation to Awi@StudiJob.nl. For further enquiries, you can also call 020 535 3468