Student Assistant Accountancy
As a Student Assistant you will work as a tutor for two or three tutorial groups for Financial Accounting 1 or Management Accounting 1. Both courses within the Economics or Business degree. Financial Accounting 1 is a first-year introductory Financial Accounting course. Management Accounting 1 is a second-year introductory management accounting course. Tutorial groups consist of 30-40 students. You will also help with preparing, invigilating and grading exams.
The profile of Student Assistant Accountancy
- Third-year bachelor or a master student at the UvA or recently graduated from the UvA;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are enthusiastic about the prospect of teaching;
- Fluent in English;
- Preferably some teaching experience;
- Passed the courses UvA E&B courses Accounting, Intermediate Financial Accounting 1, and Management Accounting Intermediate (or equivalent courses) with excellent grades (7.5 or higher);
- Available for at least half a day in Block 1 (FA 1 for Economics or MA 1 for Business), Block 4 (MA 1 for Economics) and/or Block 5 (FA 1 for Business).
Availability and working hours per week Student Assistant Accountancy
The vacancy is from 20 August 2018 until 30 October 2018. Extension of the contract is possible. The hours vary from 12 to 16 hours per week. This will depend on the number of tutorial groups (2 or 3).
Are you available in the first semester of next year and are you a third-year bachelor or master student? Then please send your CV and motivational letter to Milan@StudiJob.nl For more information you can contact us via 020 – 535 3461.