Are you looking for a challenging job as a Talent Advocate at an innovative and international Tech Startup in Amsterdam?
StudiJob Uitzendbureau is looking for a:
(Junior) Talent Advocate (40u p/w)
Your workplace will be a fast-growing IT-recruitment startup that currently operates from Paris, Berlin and London. This year, the same concept will be set up in Amsterdam. It’s a great opportunity to be involved in a successful startup from the start! Your own initiatives and ideas are very much appreciated.
The founders of this company have created an advanced tool that brings together supply and demand in a modern way. Talented software developers and interesting startups and scale-ups are matched. It’s a modern and innovative way of recruitment!
The vision and daily life of this startup are based on 3 values:
• Think Team: together, we’re better!
• Make Impact: individual actions DO make a difference in this startup.
• Ownership: you’re responsible of your work, and of the success of the company.
What will you do as a Talent Advocate?
• Connect and work with inspirational software engineers, product managers, UX Designers and CTO’s;
• Guide candidates on how to find the best tech job ever using the tool;
• Develop and nurture relationships with your candidates through excellent service and quality insights;
• Initiate ideas and focus on building a global candidate network;
• Reinforce and promote the brand through participation in and organization of events.
What profile are we looking for?
• 0-2 years work experience focused on building relationships in a business environment;
• Fluent in English. Another language is an advantage (e.g. Spanish, etc.);
• High attention to detail and strong motivation to learn;
• Genuine interest in technology and the digital landscape;
• Use your talent to see talent;
• Creative (with social media for example);
• Above all you’re excited to get to work and to set up this division in Amsterdam!
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging junior position in which you get the chance to develop yourself, as well as the company. Your own input is of great importance.
The startup is looking for a candidate who would like to stay for the long term. The monthly salary will be between €2.000 and €2.300 based on a fulltime workweek.
When you work through StudiJob you will build up an extra 22% of reservations. You will also get the chance to participate in different workshops to develop yourself at a personal and professional level!
It is also possible that you will be hired directly by the company. Then the employment conditions of the startup will be apply.
Do you want to be involved in this startup from the very beginning? Send your resume and motivation letter to Noor@studijob.nl! For more information you can call Noor at +3120-5353475.