For an international banking client in Amsterdam, StudiJob is looking for a:
German speaking Webmaster (36-40 h p/w)
who is always up-to-date on new online technologies, best practices and industry trends. You’re the specialist in digital communication!
About our client
Our client wants to fix the current banking issues by rethinking banking from a customer’s perspective. Pioneering is important, the culture is open and playful and they believe that mistakes only help you to improve your ideas. This ideology shows not only in their products and services but also in the way they work as one community.
Our client enables their customers to manage their money with only one number and an easy to use and fun bank account. They have beautiful apps and websites that are tightly integrated in their lifestyle – a customer support that is both helpful and transparent at the same time.
What are you going to do as Webmaster?
As a webmaster you’re responsible for developing, testing, implementing and maintaining our international websites. You have a technical background combined with an eye and interest for aesthetic designs. When something seems complicated, you don’t give up but see it as a challenge.
You’ll report to the Product Manager. With regard to the digital strategy of our client, you’ll manage and implement it, which means working closely with an international group of Product managers, Marketing and Programmers to reach our client’s goals.
You will roll out the red carpet for our customers by building an attractive and converting website with an excellent customer journey and a great user experience. You know the newest tools/techniques and state of the art.
We need a pro-active, initiating, challenging webmaster. Prevent the ﬁre, instead of ﬁghting it.
- You are the driving force behind our website(s);
- You follow the trends in the markets, new technologies and challenge our international sales and marketing teams;
- You coordinate between Marketing, Product managers and Webdevelopment;
- You use customer feedback tools / testing on a frequent basis;
- Web publishing, content layout (design) and realizing landing pages;
- Tag management;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM);
- Technical trouble shooting;
What do we expect from our new German speaking Webmaster?
- Fluent in German (native or C1), good level of English, Dutch is a pre;
- Education: Communication and Multimedia design. Bachelor level. Starter or junior;
- Aﬃnity with CMS, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Interested in Online Marketing, Webdevelopment, Webdesign and Sitecore;
- Knowledge of diﬀerent CMS systems (like Sitecore, Umbraco, WordPress), SEO and SEM;
- Web optimize tools: Hotjar, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics and Search Console;
- HTML and CSS (basic);
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum);
- A great place to work where personal development and learning is encouraged;
- A monthly salary between €2458 and €2808 before taxes;
- Added benefits such as a 13th month and incentive pay.
The position starts as soon as possible. You’ll get a one year contract and – after positive reviews – the possibility of staying with our client.
Do you see yourself as Analytic, Technical, Result-oriented, Entrepreneurial, Flexible, Organised and Adaptable? Do you have a pioneering, team-playing mentality, a good sense of humor?
If so, this is the job for you! Send your resume and cover letter to Maaike Verdegaal via Maaike@studijob.nl. For more information about this job, call Maaike at 0031 20 535 34 75